eDrawings 2005 won't close down

I like the new eDrawings -- especially the more subtle shadowing. After creating an eDrawing from my Assembly and leaving eDrawings open, going back to SolidWorks for a while, I found that eDrawings (the application) wouldn't close. It wasn't locked up . . . I could manipulate the eDrawing . . . but it would absolutely NOT close down. Had to close it with the Task Manager (which did not show it as "Not responding"). Anyone else have this experience. If I get one positive answer I'll turn it in as an SPR.

'Sporky'

Reply to
Sporkman

No trouble here Spork. Everything works as expected.

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

It sounds like eDrawings may have been waiting for user input. Maybe a dialog box got stuck behind the app.

Does it always do this?

Reply to
Dale Dunn

Reply to