You must try this new free cool utility for Pro/E

I just downloaded it couple of days ago, and it is just great. eDrawings Publisher for Pro/E is a free viewing and publishing application for sharing accurate representations of 2D and 3D models. It is like PDF but it provides the 3D data and functionality directly from Pro/E...And it is free.

Download from:

Jenefer Lin

Yes, Jenefer, I have been playing with it for a couple of days, and I agree it is very cool. I have received these eDrawings in the past from some customers who use Solidworks, and it seems to be a fantastic communication tool. It seems that there is no catch to their claim of "free". When it comes to sending drawing or model information to suppliers, this will probably be my choice, because they cannot access the intellectual property contained in my designs, and I do not need to worry about what versions they are using or whether or not they are using Pro/E. Have you tried the sectioning tool, or the move tool when you make a eDrawing from an assembly? I really like this capability.

Mark

Reply to
Mark