Hole tables

I have a sheet metal panel with a hole table. This hole table insists on including every hole, even the square ones that it can only "approximate" the positions of. I what to exclude these from the table, but I am only able to delete one row at a time from the table. Is there a quicker or better way around this?

Reply to
pete

You can CTRL-Select all the labels for the holes you don't want on the screen instead of the from the table and then use the delete key.

Rory

Reply to
Rory

Thanks Rory, But....... this only deletes the tags from the view and not from the table. This then sets the quantity to zero for the deleted tags in the view.

Reply to
pete

That's odd. When I do it here (just checked it again to make sure), it removes the tag and the entry in the hole chart. I tried this with an XY chart and a standard chart that just list the qty's. I'm on

2007 sp2.1, but I'm sure it worked the same way for me in 2006. I also just tried it on a sheet metal part also and it worked as described for me. Not sure what's going on?

Rory

Reply to
Rory

Works here too - SW07 sp2.2. Removes both the tag and table entry. I can try it tonight on SW06 sp5.1.

Diego

Reply to
Diego