Sophos antivirus and solidworks

Are other people running Sophos with Solidworks?

I am getting runtime errors and instant crashes, running out of memory, since having this program installed. Now, it could be just a coincidence, but I thought I would check here first.

Thanks

Reply to
pete

I seem to have found the answer, it seems that a sub assembly with these configurations.

1, fixed mates to show sub assembly open 2, fixed mates to show sub assembly closed 3, limit mates to show sub assembly opening or closing.

In config 1 or 2, there are no problems, in config 3, I get the fore mentioned errors. Hmmmmm....

I can also repeat this, and I have Sophos totally disabled down to services level. Having Pdmworks, toolbox, on or off made no difference.

sw2006 office pro sp 5.0

Reply to
pete

We have used Sophos here for a while and am not aware of any issues.

Reply to
rmontminy