2.1 not that bad

My first full day of having 2.1 installed and I must admit I haven't had one crash. Now, I've only been tweaking parts here and there and opening up assemblies to check the tweakage, but so far so good. Still slow, but as long as it's stable I'll be heading back to Stage 2-3.

Pat on the back to SolidWorks for getting this one right.

Now get back to work on the large assembly resource issues!

Reply to
Jeff N