Hole tables

Anyone know how to do a hole table using a detail view in drawings. I can't seem to get it to pick origin or surfaces. 2006-sp4-xp-pro

Reply to
tjones2

I do not believe it is possible to create a Hole Table from a "Detail View".

However, using SW2004 I was able to use the following work-around.

  1. Create standard view, (Top or front, ...whatever.) using sheet scale of 1:1 or 1:2, etc.
  2. Create Detail View "A" and place as required.
  3. Delete detail view (Notice detail circle remains.)
  4. Copy original view and scale as required.
  5. Create a "Cropped View" of the enlarged copy.
  6. Create Hole Table as usual.
  7. Manually add caption (Detail A) as necessary. Eddie
Reply to
Eddie

Thanks for the reply, that's exactly what I needed. TJ

Reply to
tjones2