I do not believe it is possible to create a Hole Table from a "Detail
However, using SW2004 I was able to use the following work-around.
1. Create standard view, (Top or front, ...whatever.) using sheet scale
of 1:1 or 1:2, etc.
2. Create Detail View "A" and place as required.
3. Delete detail view (Notice detail circle remains.)
4. Copy original view and scale as required.
5. Create a "Cropped View" of the enlarged copy.
6. Create Hole Table as usual.
7. Manually add caption (Detail A) as necessary.
Polytechforum.com is a website by engineers for engineers. It is not affiliated with any of manufacturers or vendors discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.