Hole tables

Anyone know how to do a hole table using a detail view in drawings. I can't seem to get it to pick origin or surfaces. 2006-sp4-xp-pro

snipped-for-privacy@kcp.com wrote:

I do not believe it is possible to create a Hole Table from a "Detail View".
However, using SW2004 I was able to use the following work-around. 1. Create standard view, (Top or front, ...whatever.) using sheet scale of 1:1 or 1:2, etc. 2. Create Detail View "A" and place as required. 3. Delete detail view (Notice detail circle remains.) 4. Copy original view and scale as required. 5. Create a "Cropped View" of the enlarged copy. 6. Create Hole Table as usual. 7. Manually add caption (Detail A) as necessary. Eddie
Eddie wrote:

Thanks for the reply, that's exactly what I needed. TJ