Re: Inyone checked out jb's blog lately? Hilarious--I think...

> > "Many blogs are being shut down for uncomfortable thoughts and ideas. > We will not do that. Our goal is to protect freedom of speech and your > thoughts. As long as you don=92t break any Swedish laws in your blog, we > will defend it." > >
> Break out the crying towels you sniveling little whiners; I'm back and > more in your face than ever. > > Jon Banquer > San Diego, CA

Awesome! A renewed source for regurgitated press releases copy/pasted by somebody with ZERO hands on experience!

Reply to
Joe788

CTRL-C, CTRL-V, REPEAT

Reply to
Joe788

Piratebay? You promoting copying software? Is that how you got Mastercam?

What a scumbag.

Jon, your blog is still for SHIT....and not likely to get better with age.

=2E..how long do you think this will last?

CC

Reply to
CarCrazy666

Jon...since you can't read very well,

IT WAS A LAUGHING TOWEL YOU CLUELESS MORON!

CC

Reply to
CarCrazy666

So Jon, you hanging out with the rest of the cowards in the world eh? Seems fitting, you can't follow any rules anywhere so you run away to a site that allows UNAmericans like you to pose some UNAmerican ideals. Not only does that site allow trash like you, they will likely be a site that terrorists will use to spread their evil. You may unknowning become a supporter of death and terrorism of innocent people throughout the world. And why? Because you wanted to whine and moan about someone knowing more than you....you selfish piece of shit. I for one will turn you into any authority here in the USA that can take your UNAmerican bullshit of the internet for good. Keep your eyes open Jonnie'boy, those people in the dark suits will be knocking on your door. And hopefully...shut you up for good.

Jon Banquer - UnAmerican piece of shit

Reply to
CarCrazy666

;^)

Reply to
williwinki

John R. Carroll

So jonnie...did you cry 'bitter tears' when your blob was canned?

CC

Reply to
CarCrazy666