Re: Videos Showing How Solid Edge With Synchronous Technology Works...

> > "Many blogs are being shut down for uncomfortable thoughts and ideas. > We will not do that. Our goal is to protect freedom of speech and your > thoughts. As long as you don=92t break any Swedish laws in your blog, we > will defend it." > > "Break out the crying towels you sniveling little whiners; I'm back > and more in your face than ever."... Jon Banquer > >
> Jon Banquer > San Diego, CA

Did you just quote yourself, in quotes, and then attribute it to yourself? Now *that's* something special!

BTW, when are we going to hear more from you about HSMWorks?

Reply to
Joe788

Sad to see how much of your life you are wasting trying to impress people who obvioulsy don't like you ...

Reply to
mich

neat. lol

Reply to