Re: looking for a motorcycle frame

I was wondering if anyone can direct to any sites that may have a

>motorcycle frame that i could download.. any help would be great... > >Jeff >

There is one at the 3d content site

automotive section page 4 - Honda cb750 Chopper

Regards

Jonathan Stedman

Reply to
jjs

thanks for the info... on the one site with the drawings, how were you able to read the prints? did you just wing it? thanks again guys...

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

I'm sorry; I told you the wrong link. The free drawings are under the 'old school frame fab' link. They're bitmapped images that you can download and print. The ones under the 'frame plans' tab are thumbnail examples of the ones they're offering for sale.

Cheers, Walt

Reply to
WJ