Text onto cylinder

Hi all,

A long while ago I'm sure someone posted a method of projecting text drawn on a reference plane onto a cylinder so it can be extruded. I'm damned if I can find the thread now or the sites the thread pointed to. I am trying (SW2004-SP4) to extrude text on the body of a cylindrical tank (the manufacturer's name).

can anybody help here?

Many thanks, Regards, Jeff.

Reply to
Jeff

Try the wrap feature.

Reply to
Rob Rodriguez

Wrap feature does not always work. Check out Text Effects at

Baren-Boym Company

looks like what we might be after. Many thanks.

Regards, Jeff.

Reply to
Jeff