Re: Optimation

I was wondering if anyone here had an experience using Solidworks with

> Optimation and if so what they had used to link the two together. >

We have been using Optimation with Unigraphics for over 10 years. We have a special filter set up to only take 1 layer out through IGES. The designer is responsible for creating the flat pattern. Optimation reads in the IGES to NCexpert. We also download shop orders directly from our MRP system.

Reply to
Ben Loosli