Re: PING Vinny

> >BTW, do you run a RAID array at home? I'm thinking of setting one up > >and wondered if you knew much about doing so... what board / software > >to use, etc. Just stated to get interested in doing so and don't know > >much about RAID arrays and if they are hard to setup. > > =A0 > =A0 He found a new buzzword !!! > -- > Cliff

So which one cliff?

I was just wondering as I have never seen that before, lol

Copied and pasted from a search on

Gak "Gak" is also a: user created by DMan (thing) by DMan (1.2 y) (print) ? (I like it!) 1 C! Fri Jun 30

2000 at 12:19:02

Gak

An exclamation of disgust or disapproval. Similar to ack!, gak! can mean a number of things, mostly in the negative connotation. Also, a sound that signifies the desire of the person to throw up.

A children's toy. Launched in the summer of 1992 by Mattel, it is a nasty goo of various colors, of unknown composition and unlimited allure to little kids. Scientists suspect a water-based mixture of acrylic and silicone. Bouncy and stretchy, Mattel made a fortune off the stuff, putting it in the ranks of Silly Putty and Slime.

An album by Aphex Twin. It contains four songs, Gak 1 to Gak 4, and is purely instrumental. They all have hard-driving beats and a very hypnotic rhythm. Panned by critics, it is nonetheless a good addition to the collection of any Aphex Twin fan. Gak 1 has an extremely interesting piano part, but my favorite is definitely Gak 4. Highly recommended music.

Reply to
pfarnham