Re: Predicting the next jb meltdown ....

This one seems in full bloom.

> I predict better soon for the new year. > > "You should do some research into how machine tools deliver power, and > the > relationship between hp, torque and rpm, before claiming a published spec > for a > machine is incorrect"

Yeah, my meltdown calcs have been way off apparently. Perty sure jb's running on fumes, but dang, he must have a compressed tank of fumes hidden someplace....

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®

Seems more like he's just on permanent meltdown. All he does is copy/ paste the same spam over and over and over. He will not respond to any questions or comments. He tried to blabber about vises for a bit, and got humiliated when he tangled himself in his own web of lies. Then he tried to claim he's using UGNX, and got humiliated when he tangled himself in his own lies again.

Jon decided long ago that it's better to let people *think* he's an idiot, than to *prove* to them he's an idiot. Hence the copy/paste, and refusal to answer any questions or even make the slightest attempt at untangling his web of lies.

I wonder what it's like to be that crazy?

Reply to
Joe788

He appears to long ago lost the ability to respond in any form, other than his moronic copy/paste/spam OCD trance. Remember just a little over a year ago when he told us the chilling tales of his abusive childhood? Even back then, as whacked out and dysfunctional as he was, he tried to respond when his lies and craziness were discussed. Even if it was just crazed foaming at the keyboard. Now he just sits and copy/paste/spam and lies. Since he's reduced to a trained monkey, we might be stuck with this level of idiocy for a long time. This may be as dumbed down as the drugs will keep him for the forseeable future. Very sad really.

Remember he Insisted that he couldn't have had Pizza in the briefcase, since the "event" happend at a Chevy's Restaurant? Then later he Insisted that it didn't happen. And yet, how could it have happened at Chevy's Restaurant, if it didn't happen?

He sure provided some interesting reading, as we watched the craziness progress.

I predict all he will be able to do is, Copy/paste/spam to react to this discussion. And I feel bad for Barney, he never seems to mention him anymore.

Reply to
Half-nutz
[putolin]

How about everyone killfile/ignore his posting?

When he no longer receives your undivided attention he will go away to the benefit of all others here.

Reply to
Gang Greene