Re: Saving Doc. Properties in PRTDOT

Thnaks that worked. It has been a while.

Check to make sure the path is correct in "File Locations" and "Default > Templates". Be sure it's pulling the correct Template that your saving > your new prtdot file too. > > Regards, > Scott > >> Cant determine why this wasnt a problem in 04 but in 05 I am configuring >> my document properties ( display grid, mahor & minor grids and image >> quality ) but seem to be unable to save them for use ein every new part. >> I configure the properties as I want them as I did with menus etc. but 05 >> doesnt seem to want me to retain them with part.prtdot. Much appreciate >> any help available. >> > >
Reply to
Ed