Re: Solidworks vs AutoDesks Inventor pro 2008 version... It looks like SW is a lot more intuitive and easier to learn... is that true

> .

Jon Banquer > San Diego, CA >

How does this relate to how quickly can you learn SolidWorks vs Inventor?

Bob

Reply to
<castlebravo242

And exactally how much time do you have actually working with Solid Edge? Time spent reading press releases does not count. Your actual inexperience with Mastercam has been clearly shown....I know you are so proud of your "discovery" of your mask on arc bug that you think it should be named after you like a comet...but did you ever wonder why us people who actually do have some experiece never run across this issue??? Due to the fact that you are such a douche I doupt that you will ever get an answer...what with being banned from all the "big name" forums, but I will make you a deal. YOU post some pics of YOU using Solid Edge showing how it is making the company that YOU are working for more $$$ & I will be happy to show why the the infamous "Mask on Arc" bug doesn't affect people who know what they are doing.

hey yehonatan koos aho'tha ha'tzo'la'at

Reply to
zymrgy

DAMN stalker boi! WTF? Stop crossposting snipped on topic posts in here? Maybe some of the rest of us would like to actually read them? If your gonna snip just so you can look witty while trolling, snip off alt.machines.cnc.

Reply to
vinny

Cliff is going through withdrawal now that Jon's blob is down again. LOL

Hey Cliff! You can probably get your fix from the Google original. Jon said his bit of intellectual poverty had been restored there.

Reply to
John R. Carroll

I think this one is broken now too Cliff. You are a little off the beam yourself these days. You completely missed my Freudian "intellectual poverty" remark.

Reply to
John R. Carroll

But I have a life?

Of course, but all I hear from you is Stalking, Spamming, Snipping, and Pasting?

Can you or anybody else disagree with that?

WTf? Whatever the frig that means?

Reply to
vinny

Reply to