Re: sp4 - what 's the verdict so far?

So far, best yet...
No deal breakers for me, yet...

Reply to
hayduke
some of our toolbox parts will not rebuild (light will not go away). it's known issue to be resolved in sp 4.1
Reply to
remy martin
*%$*&(*@%!!!!
I looked all over the web yesterday for help on this exact issue.
I am in the middle of re-installing both our SWX stations, I thought we had somehow corrupted our toolbox files (I found out a user has been manually editing the configs in the toolbox fasteners.)
Grumble grumble grumble
Any word on how quick 4.1 will be released?
remy mart> some of our toolbox parts will not rebuild (light will not go away). it's
Reply to
Dave Nay
the reply i recieved said "soon". :D
Reply to
remy martin
One more comment about what went on when I went from Swks2005 SP5 to Swks 2006 SP 3.4.
I had the program do the automatic open and save on all models before I attempted to start working on files, and I kept a total backup of all the earlier 2005 files, in case something screwed up.
I never found any difficulty opening my 30-50 meg assemblies, but I do not have the numbers of parts in them like are mentioned in this thread.
Bo
Reply to
Bo
I ran the 2006 conversion wizard on all our parts and found a number of problems. We have parts in our vault that go back to 99 and even earlier.
Reply to
TOP
Soon just happened to be a couple hours after your message. ;-)
Downloading and installing SP4.1 right now. I'll let you know if it fixes the toolbox parts rebuild issue.
remy mart>> Any word on how quick 4.1 will be released?
Reply to
Dave Nay
Toolbox fasteners are successfully rebuilt under SP4.0
Dave Nay wrote:
Reply to
Dave Nay
Just down loaded and installed sp 4.1 trying to open an 8 meg 5 page drawing with sp 3.4 the drawing opens in 28 sec just took 8 mins to open with sp 4.1 I quess it's back to sp 3.4
Dave Nay wrote:
Reply to
drt
oops...shoulda said that the toolbox rebuilds properly under SP4.1
Dave Nay wrote:
Reply to
Dave Nay