Re: sp4 - what 's the verdict so far?

So far, best yet... No deal breakers for me, yet...

Reply to
hayduke

some of our toolbox parts will not rebuild (light will not go away). it's known issue to be resolved in sp 4.1

Reply to
remy martin
*%$*&(*@%!!!!

I looked all over the web yesterday for help on this exact issue.

I am in the middle of re-installing both our SWX stations, I thought we had somehow corrupted our toolbox files (I found out a user has been manually editing the configs in the toolbox fasteners.)

Grumble grumble grumble

Any word > some of our toolbox parts will not rebuild (light will not go away). it's

Reply to
Dave Nay

the reply i recieved said "soon". :D

Reply to
remy martin

One more comment about what went on when I went from Swks2005 SP5 to Swks 2006 SP 3.4.

I had the program do the automatic open and save on all models before I attempted to start working on files, and I kept a total backup of all the earlier 2005 files, in case something screwed up.

I never found any difficulty opening my 30-50 meg assemblies, but I do not have the numbers of parts in them like are mentioned in this thread.

Bo

Reply to
Bo

I ran the 2006 conversion wizard on all our parts and found a number of problems. We have parts in our vault that go back to 99 and even earlier.

Reply to
TOP

Soon just happened to be a couple hours after your message. ;-)

Download>> Any word on how quick 4.1 will be released?

Reply to
Dave Nay

Reply to
Dave Nay