Re: The banquer VANITY Press

On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 23:51:09 -0700 (PDT), Krister_L

> > wrote: > >> =A0 What do you have against the vanity press industry? > >Nothing Cliff, absolutely nothing, don't know that much about it. > > =A0 He's trying to set up his own little private vanity press (via blogs) > as nobody else will "publish" his clueless nonsense. > =A0 Do a Wikipedia lookup on "vanity press" I suppose. > =A0
> =A0 "While a commercial publisher's intended market is the general public,= a > vanity publisher's intended market is the author." > -- > Cliff

Very good Cliff.....You've done Your homework. But why ...just why... post about that shit here.

// Krister

Reply to
Krister_L

How, When and Where did you evaluate Synchronous Technology?

What program/s with Synchronous Technology did you evaluate?

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

Jon,

How did you evaluate Synchronous Technology?

Tom

Reply to
brewertr