Re: The Green Economy

Obama starts to deliver on his many promises:

> > First there was 8 billion for medium speed rail (medium speed rail is > my term because it more accurately reflects what it is.). > > Now 2 billion for solar power. This will mean jobs that will help an > economy like Arizona's were my clients have been hurt very badly: > >
> It looks to me like David McWilliams and his Addicted To Money special > was for the most part dead nuts on. > > I can only hope that massive building or nuclear power plants follows > the move to electric cars.

Honest question....when you refer to your "clients" what exactly do you mean? No need to get real specific....maybe just make in general like what industry you are talking about.

Reply to
Zymrgy

Honest question....when you refer to your "clients" what exactly do you mean? No need to get real specific....maybe just make in general like what industry you are talking about.

Massage industry??

"Will there be a happy ending, Sir?"

Reply to
Existential Angst

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Honestly....I have been asked that exact question by Asian masseuses in Colorado....twas hard (pardon the pun) to keep from laughing

Reply to
Zymrgy

Honestly....I have been asked that exact question by Asian masseuses in Colorado....twas hard (pardon the pun) to keep from laughing

Laughing??? Sheeit, dude, you shoulda been *drooling* with gratitude.... What are you, a Preacher???? Hmmm, well "preacher" proly doesn't quite make my point here....

Actually, massage is proly way beyond jb's neuromuscular and psycho/social capabilities. Mebbe his clients are the men he tends as a Men's Room Attendant.

Please, Sir, allow me to shake that for you..... nary a drop will hit your knees, guarownteed....

Reply to
Existential Angst