Re: UG vs Mastercam

LOL! Babble on Jon, just babbling away as usual. Rattling off a bunch of buzzwords that have nothing to do with anything being discussed by the people who actually work in real shops.

THANKS!! Bonnie Yonkers!! I was just thinking this morning how it is that there are these god on- topic threads, and the scene from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" comes to mind. Yonnie staring at the screen, steam shooting out of his ears, his head ready to explode. He has nothing he can contribute to the thread, but he HAS to insert his Inane babble into the thread. It is like someone taps out the first part of "Shave and a Haircut" and Yonnie's little head is going crazy, he can't hold back any longer... He has to...
So, Thanks for the insane rant once again. Can you find any more good material Yonnie? That part about the "Advanced Roll Cage Construction" for a tool box was really funny. Maybe you can get all made and start ranting like crazy again.
Just throwing a few ideas out for you, I know you can be under a lot of pressure to be as funny as you usually are. Looking forward...