Re: Which was the most stable SP for 2004?

Which 2004 service pack have you found to be the most stable? I'm running

>3.0. Are the later SPs better, or worse? > >Thanks, > >Billy >

SP4.1 has been the been the best one for us. SP2.0 had a major flaw and SP4.1 corrected some of the problems in 3.

Jim

Reply to
jim

I would agree here. One of the corrections was stopping a CTD under a certain condition.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany