Macro - write info to Access table

www.kcswug.com/programs/macros/AccessLogOfConfig.swp
This macro grabs the configuration name, path, file name, and the ASI part
number (in the User Specified name slot) of the current document and inputs those values into an Access table on the server. The ASI part number is copied to the clipboard to be used later. I also added the option to zoom to fit in the isometric view, save the file, close it, run Unfrag on its folder, and then the option to make the file Read-only.
As always, comments are welcome.
WT
This is a temporary e-mail address as I never put real e-mail addresses in usenet messages any more.
Thanks a lot!
Chris
I sent it to your other address.
WT
This is a

Hey Wayne, You wouldn't by any chance be able to send me that file as well? If you could my e-mail is dvanzile3@n o r g r e n a u t o.com (Take out the spaces of course....)
Thanks once again!
Hey Wayne,
Could I also get a copy of this database file!
Thanks in advance
Peter Cram please remove NOSPAM from email address!

part
inputs