Re: windows XP

thanks for the info Todd

Jeff

Yes it will run > > No it is not supported by SolidWorks. > > If this is a machine for work, dont go cheap or you will pay later....Buy > "Pro" > > > TT > > > > Does anyone know if SW2004 will run under WIN XP HOME as well as XP Pro?. > I > > looked at SW website but they only have XP Pro listed. WE are looking to > > getting a new Dell and the normal OS is Win XP Home and not wanting to ad > > anything extra to the cost if we don't have to I was wondering if XP Home > > will work or not. Does anyone know for sure? > > > > Thanks, > > Jeff Folkert > > > > > > > > > >
Reply to
Jeff Folkert