Reference Guide Printed Version Is it Free with Subscription Service

We are seeing a decrease in SW corporate doing a good job in the first place ie.. SP0, SP1, SP2 (hush no ones supposed to remember that one), SP
2.1 and of course the great install routine they now force us all to use. I am just glad i do not have some of the problems you guys have or i would be ballistic. Also SW makes a good profit margin. I can tell you that my Cam program comes out with 3 books every major release and they change a hell lot less features than SW, they also charge the same on maintenance as SW.

3.) a decrease in the gold plated bathtub fund for the CEO
Well the printed version is available at he SW website for $30