resume database for SW designers

I'm an engineer for a small aircraft company located in N. Idaho and am helping out HR a little. We're looking for an experienced SW designer for a full time or contract position. Someone that can work with an aerodynamicist and structures engineer to design lofted surfaces such as fairings.

Question for all of you... Is there a common site for downloading resume's of experienced SW users? Multiple sites? Something other than Monster?

Thanks.

Joa snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (change the two to a 2 and don't bother with the address of this account as it is spammed out)

Reply to
Joa