RevZone processes

Hi all, we are currently using the ECN module in Revzone PDM processes. There will be dynamic processes in the next version (i have found out) that can be put together in minutes by dragging controls (buttons, fields, images, etc) on a page. This is absolutely brilliant (especially for the cost) so i must say we're looking forward to setting these up.

does anyone know if these new processes will import existing processes or would we have to re-define the ECN workflow? I suppose there will be differences, but even current processes have plenty to customise so can they be converged together somehow?

Thank you in advance

T.Brown

Reply to
Tony Brown

will be either doing a migrate path for existing processes or freeze them and continue with the new approach. This won't matter as you'll be able to access historical ECNs the same way as the new ones. ECN's don't change anyway.

We are happy with the current ECN but will consider it as and when the time comes. I suppose we'll start building a few other processes and if users are happy i'll consider replacing the ECN. If the layout tools to generate the ECN (PDF) are better then currently, then you can output the ECNs the same way as previously anyway, so users won't see any difference.

hope it helps

steve

Reply to
Tony Brown

something weird is going on here Tony, i set up my account today and when replying to your post it has put your name but my email address. I have lost the battle with computers, i tell you. All this multiple clipboard crap gives me a headache

my applogies Tony, no idea how i copied and pasted or why my nickname is the same but will try and find out.

Reply to
Tony Brown

Yep, thanks for the email and my appologies Tony. Google guys sorted it out for me, some strange confusion

S.Bremner