Scale a Model?

I've got a file (assembly) from an outside source and when I open it in SW it is about 1/10th the proper size. Is there anyway to scale it up?

Thanks, Joseph

Reply to
Joseph

Insert, Molds, Scale.

Reply to
ed_1001

Hi Joseph

You can not scale an assembly, You have to scale the parts one by one, unless You save the whole assy to a part and then scale it up. Go to Insert, Features, Scale. Note that this will only add a feature at the end of the tree and You'll be able to go back again to the original file by supressing or deleting the scale feature.

// Krister

Reply to
Krister_L

Thanks for the help! I'll give it a try.

Reply to
Joseph