Selection during explode

This is driving me insane, why can't SW select what I click on? Its almost as if somebody boogered it up just as a joke. Doesn't anybody else lose their mind when trying to select components during an explode?

Reply to
RaceBikesOrWork

I have not noticed any problem.

Bob

Reply to
<castlebravo242

Reply to
Engineer

This may be a graphics card issue. Have you check to see if your card and drive are certified by SW?

Matthew Lorono

fcsuper

What is the purpose of your select? For further explodes steps or mating?

TOP

Reply to
manager