Self Tapping Screw Model

Would anyone here have a Solidworks model of a self tapping screw? I
am assuming that the tapered thread would be the same or similar to a
wood-screw? Hopefully I will be able to roll it back to see the
methodology used, or maybe even scale it down to the size that I
require.
Thank you all, in advance,
Jennifer Axiotis
Reply to
jenniferaxiotis
Don't have one, but you can do a tapered Helix with a check box in the Helix creation. I haven't had reason to try it, though.
Bo
Reply to
Bo
Thanks, but that is precisely what I did just yesterday. worked fine. Jen
Reply to
jenniferaxiotis