Self Tapping Screw Model

Would anyone here have a Solidworks model of a self tapping screw? I am assuming that the tapered thread would be the same or similar to a
wood-screw? Hopefully I will be able to roll it back to see the methodology used, or maybe even scale it down to the size that I require. Thank you all, in advance, Jennifer Axiotis
On Aug 4, 9:12 am, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Don't have one, but you can do a tapered Helix with a check box in the Helix creation. I haven't had reason to try it, though.
Bo

Thanks, but that is precisely what I did just yesterday. worked fine. Jen