Sheet Metal - Gusset Creation Using Indent - TIP

Hi Folks,

For anyone interested there is a sample model posted that will show how to use the SW-2005 "indent" feature to make a gusset in a sheet metal part.

Gusset creation has long been a thorn-in-the-side process (fussing with finickey form tools, cut & fill methods & so-on), but it looks like the indent will be a really nice tool for making these.

Later,

SMA

(By the way - I think that solidworks really needs a gusset feature, but until that comes around, we have to monkey with things like this.)

Reply to
Sean-Michael Adams

thanks to mlombard for, form across bends

kenneth b