Indent Feature

does anyone have a tutorial for the INDENT feature?

I have designed a fiberglass seat pan for a sailplane and decided to add a recess/pocket on the left sidewall, I thought the indent feature would would but could not figure out the process this tool requires.

I did figure out how to accomplish the pocket, it looks good but I'm sure there are ways to do it more like the mold guys would use.

Cheers, Brad

Reply to
Brad