Indent

I did an indent using a feature that was patterned six times. I hid the left over bodys and all was well. now two of the bodys keep re-appearing in my assemblies no matter what I do. I have to go back to the chassis and hide them again over and over. ????

Rudy

Reply to
Rudy

Try deleting the bodies instead of hiding them. The Delete will be a feature in your feature tree that you can edit if needed in the future.

RMB on the body in the Solid Bodies folder and select Delete Bodies.

Cheers,

Anna

Reply to
Anna Wood