sketch dimensions by defalut applying to "this configuration"

In a very important sketch of a part with several configurations, I was surprised to click on dimensions and find that they are all applying to "this configuration", rather than the expected "all configurations".

Has anyone ever had this happen? What could have trigged that? Is there a global setting?

It only appears to be dimensions in one particular sketch, but the fact that it happened has really freaked me out!

Any tips, idea?

Thanks!

p.s. SW 2006

Reply to
james

I have found that to happen when you have the same dimension tagged as being for a specific configuration, otherwise, it is always "All configurations."

Reply to
Bruce Bretschneider