Sketch Pictures

2004 SP1.

I am unable to move or drag the size of a sketch picture while editing the sketch. Anyone else experiencing this or am I overlooking something?

Reply to
Jeff N

Nevermind... just have to double-click the picture.

How can I scale the sketch via Pro/E style, where you change one dimension and the rest of the sketch scales with the change?

Reply to
Jeff N

hi While in the sketch, use: tools-> sketch tools -> modify sketch Very much like proe and more.

dudi peer

Reply to
david peer