Sketch problem

I get the following message:
Sketch9: Warning: This sketch contains dimensions or relations to model geometry which no longer exists. Consider:
o Deleting the dangling sketch entities (shown dashed and in dangling color). o Editing the model to restore the missing model geometry.
If Solidworks is intelligent enough to know this why isn't it intelligent enough to let me know whick sketch entity is the problem? All sketch entities are a nice bright blue.
Anyone here can help me find out which entities are at fault and save me totally rebuilding my faulty sketches?

Try a RMB and chose `delete/show relations'. his should show you which relations are lost.
good luck.
jk
Thanks