Solid Professor any good?

happened across a tutorial at

for design tables by Solid Professor and I followed a link to
to see 3 more samples. Anyone who has it have an opinion to share about the worth/suitability of the $299 package? thanks neil

Reply to
neil

I saw this site the other day also , they have demos you can see, i just wonder if it is pretty basic stuff or more advanced material.

Reply to
Rocko

yes that's what I am asking about...seemed like a good self paced method for beginners and would be quite a bit cheaper than attending a basics course.

Reply to
neil