Solidworks Animator Problem

I'm a bit stuck...

How would I go about animating a balloon expanding in Solidworks - is there a way of making say an assembly of lots of different size balloons (one showing at a time) and morphing between the sizes? (without it looking like one part fading in and out of transparency).

Thanks.

Reply to
will

You can animate a sketch to achieve this

I used to use that technique for rubber membranes and inflating seals.

Reply to
mikemcd

What do you mean animate a sketch? Change the skecth which alters the model? I want to animate the model - a series of render frames.

Reply to
will

Yes you can drive the model sketch as you change its shape it will update the model and when you render it it will inflate like a balloon

Reply to
mikemcd