Solidworks.com New Look

Looks as if the Solidworks homepage has a new look for the new year! Check it out:

SoCalMike

I have to say I really like the new look. Very clean.

Reply to
ken.maren

Can't complain at all about the Harley-Davidson color scheme. :-)

Reply to
cntryfun

Yes - it is alot easier to get around

TTFN

Jonathan

Reply to
jjs

Maybe they are trying to cater to the old bald guy crowd??

Reply to
SoCalMike

How about that Jan. 3 press release? Inventor debuted with Leatherman as their showcase company. Latest release still has the scissors as an example model. And now they switched to SW?

Reply to
Diemaker

Aye... She's a fancy hornblower she is...

Arrrrrrrr

Reply to
cadPIRATE

And the problem with old bald guys is?