Something cool - window select

I never saw this before, maybe everyone else has..
I "window selected" and entire view in an attempt to capture all dimensions
and apply parenthesis to them. Select "more properties" from the Property
Manager and a dialog box appears allowing you to change not only dimension
props, but notes and general as well. Learn something new every day.
Richard
Reply to
Richard Doyle
because everyday's a shool day