becoming a SW reseller?

HI

I was wondering if anyone here in google group has thought about becoming a SW reseller or is already one. Is it difficult to resell SW? Does it require large financing? Any tips?

Thanks Andrus

Reply to
Andrus

As a hobby or as a business?

SW will expect you to sell, support and document. You will be compet> HI

Reply to
kellnerp

Maybe as a small business or a second job. The country where I live there aren't any big companies that sell SW. There is only a reseller in neighbour country. If I become a SW reseller do I need to buy out the software straightaway or when I have potential client, then I purchase the product?

Reply to
Andrus