SR# :1-678351771

Please Solidworks, sort this out , it has been ongoing since june

2007, thought it was sorted in 2008, but it is not.

Thank you :)

Reply to
pfarnham

Original reference SPR 385562

Reply to
pfarnham

the gripe won't due much in here. try your var, that's what you pay them for, remember. ;)

Reply to
kenneth

Tried and is still ongoing!

At the end of the day, my Var passed on to Solidworks, so now the onus is on them.

This is a major error that needs to be sorted out.

In normal use this might not cause a problem, but if a pdm system is in place, this is devastating!!

Put it this way, if the competition got to hear of this, they would have a field day.

Maybe this is what Solidworks needs to get their arse into gear.

I can see a lot of lost sales, due to this stupid, but very big problem.

I certainly would not recommend buying Solidworks, if the propective customer, is thinking of using a pdm system with Solidworks.

Reply to
Pete