$PRP - List of Values

I have been searching the SW Help and this group to find a list of the standard or default properties that can follow $PRP or $PRPSHEET, etc. I was unable to find such a list and resorted to hand copying the list that appears in the Properties\Custom Tab\Edit List pop-up box. For example: Description PartNo Number Revision Material ... And in Link to Property SW-Author SW-Comments SW-Create Date ... Does this list of values exist somewhere and I am just not looking in the right places?

Reply to
Pats Fan

From SW Help, try:

Linking Notes to Document Properties Customizing Sheet Formats Summary of Design Table Parameters Link to Property (this one might be what you were talking about before)

Remember you (and your PDM system if you have one) can add your own properties as well to *any* file thru Main Menu/File/Properties/Custom (Tab)

Ken

Reply to
Tin Man

As far as the first list goes, there is a file in the SW install directory called properties.txt. You can modify it to have whatever default values you want. You can also place the file in a network location and point SW to it using TOOLS/OPTIONS/SYSTEM/FILE LOCATIONS

TOP

Reply to
TOP

Thanks for the replies.

The text file exactly what I was looking for.

~G

Reply to
Pats Fan