Step aside Photoworks, Maxwell is here

How many light sources can you use in Maxwell. PW is limited to 9 or something and many settings have many more lights.

Reply to
CS

Not sure that there's a limit. As light sources are any object in the scene, I think you can as many as you like. These are not OpenGL light sources, just objects that can cast light. Recommendations are that you use as few poly's as you can for a light source, and only use what you need to keep the render times down.

Mike Tripoli

Reply to
Mike Tripoli

Indeed the UI of blender is something.. You need to get used to it. Currently I learning it basicly for animation. With blender you could also use yavray as render engine. Rough stl files get smooth by assigning smooth and solid to the mesh. There is a good book on the net.

Johnny

Reply to
johnny geling