SW 2008

I am hearing all this stuff about a new user interface with 08 version. Did they change all the dialogue boxes and commands? Just trying to find out how much will have to be learned over. Do I need to buy a new book?

Reply to
billyb

Billy, when I saw the new interface I thought wtf?

BUT, only after a day of using it, it's Great!

DO read the "what's new" PDF file and try out the examples, there is some good enhancements.

The mate one's are a real time saver and also make mates easier the read.

Have fun!

Reply to
pete

Reply to
Monty

I like the ipod copy, in Solidworks explorer, lol View an assembly and the top viewing window spins the documents in that assembly when you move the slide bar, very cool!

Reply to
pete