SW Explorer NOT in SW2005?

Did SW remove access to SW Explorer in 2005? It is available as a separate program, but I was able to access it within SW. Where did they hide it?

Reply to
arif

Mine is in the Tools menu. SW2005 SP3.0

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Thanks, Wayne. My eyes kept automatically diverting to the Cosmos and MoldFlow flaming icons, skipping over the boring Explorer entry. I had checked the help file hoping the location would be disclosed there, but didn't have any luck. Thanks for the reminder!

Arif

Reply to
arif