SW has not been commisioned properly

At start-up I get this message is there something I can do abuot it,can
somebody help me.
Thanks.
Robert
Reply to
Robert Klijzing
I think that means you need a reg code. Call your VAR, they can help.
Reply to
TT
Robert,
This message that you mention is related to a mix-up of your regional and language settings in Windows. For example if your in the United States and you load up the English version of SolidWorks what we in the US call a dongle or security device is not needed. In some other parts of the world dongles are required. So in the US if you get that commissioned error it's trying to find a dongle because somehow in the Regional and Language options settings in your Windows control panel it somehow got told that you are in a country other than the United States. It's looking for a dongle that you shouldn't have and don't need. Change that setting back to United States and all is well. I know your not in the US but if you look into these settings I'm sure you will find your problem. Either you telling it to look for a dongle when you don't need one or perhaps the reverse of that.
Dave
Reply to
Dave