Camworks setting

Hi,

i must setting Camworks for working with a UPA-Micrelec.

Can you help me ? What parameters should i do completed and how do i set it ?

Thanks a lot.

Bonjour,

je dois paramétrer Camworks pour une table UPA de Micrelec.

Comment s'y prendre ? Quelqu'un aurait-il déjà fait ce travail ?

Merci par avance.

JC

Reply to
garnier

If you have ProCAM , or know someone who does, have them generate a post for you using proCAM's post generator. Last I checked they were compatible.

Reply to
rocheey

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (rocheey) écrivait news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

I don't have it and know nobody who does.

Reply to
garnier