SW's models

Does anybody know of a web site to find models of biomedical devices like Ventricular assist device or artificail valves ??

Nasdak

Reply to
nasdak

Nasdak,

You may find pictures, we have a lot on our website

I doubt very much that you'll be able to find models/assemblies. This stuff is propriatery. Allot is patented, or in the process. All of it is jealously guarded, and defended with armies of lawyers.

Good luck

Mark

Reply to
MM