SW's 3D Models of Food

Does anybody know of a good web site to find SW's models of food? Or does anybody have any they would like to share?

Thanks, Richard

Reply to
Richard Charney

I have a box of doughnuts here...

Mike Wilson

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson

I don't recall any or maybe a few on the SW/3DContentCentral site but I have a few (apple, banana,.) which I could share next week since I'm away from my system/connection.

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Any Bear Claws!? ;^)

..

Reply to
Paul Salvador

No, but I have ScoobyClaws! (rest of the dog included).

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson

what are you looking for? I could model some up.

Reply to
3d

Don't forget your famous web noodles!

Jerry Steiger Tripod Data Systems