SW's 3D Models of Food

Does anybody know of a good web site to find SW's models of food?
Or does anybody have any they would like to share?
Thanks, Richard
Reply to
Richard Charney
I have a box of doughnuts here...
Mike Wilson
Reply to
Mike J. Wilson
I don't recall any or maybe a few on the SW/3DContentCentral site but I have a few (apple, banana,.) which I could share next week since I'm away from my system/connection.
Reply to
Paul Salvador
Any Bear Claws!? ;^)
..
Reply to
Paul Salvador
No, but I have ScoobyClaws! (rest of the dog included).
Reply to
Mike J. Wilson
what are you looking for? I could model some up.
Reply to
3d
"take the garbage out, dear"
Don't forget your famous web noodles!