SW08 - urgent help please

I went to open 08 and got the following message - " The application has failed to start because its side by side config. is incorrect... see event log. " Nothing in the event log, cant get the VAR on vacation. All help much appreciated. I DL'd but did nothing with '09..

Reply to
Wonderman

Do a repair installation. Open the installation manager and choose at the bottom to do a repair installation. That should do it. Side by side is a directory structure in the windows directory (sxs) that hold different versions of dll's for different programs that share the same name.

Neil

Code: kw2xws
snipped-for-privacy@solidworkstips.com

Reply to