SW2005 SP0.0 is up

It's Freeware.... but if you feel uncofortable using it, theres allways Alcohol 120%, wich is great copy / image burning program AND virtual CD software...

I'v used DT for years and it's never caused any problems... I have all my important CD's as images on my HDD so whenever I need them, it's really easy to use them... like Office etc...

Reply to
Arto Kvick

Richard M

i know I've missed part of this thread, but I always make ISO images of my CDs, mount them as loopback devices, and SMB share them. Mandrakelinux and samba.

-jer

Reply to
John E. Rotten